Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pilot

Season 1
Episode 1

KABAM Finally posted this. (And whenever I feel the need, I will change up the topics because I am the LEADER of this blog.)

Love:

There may or may not be a signal

Barney: There's no such thing as the signal! But yeah, that was the signal


Probably not the best idea to say "I love you" on the first date

Robin: I think I like your suit.
Ted: I think I like your new french horn.
Robin: I think I like your nose.
Ted: I think I'm in love with you.
Robin: What?



You should always have references

Robin: Everyone thinks they're a good kisser.
Ted: Oh, I've got references.


Sex:

Probably not the best idea to have sex on a bunkbed

Ted: I've been there for all the big you and Lily moments. The night you met, your first date... other firsts.
Marshall Eriksen: Yeah... sorry, we thought you were asleep.
Ted: It's physics, Marshall. If the bottom bunk moves, the top bunk moves too. 


Some people can't even spank for fun
(No comment)

"Lebanese chicks are the new half-Asians"

Friends:

When you're trying to be romantic, your friends will knock you upside the head with a dose of reality
Ted: (pointing at Robin) You see that girl over there? (about to say, "I'm going to marry her")
Barney: Oh yeah you just know she likes it dirty.

You can meet your friends in the bathroom

Barney: Barney. We met at the urinal.


Your friends will teach you how to live

Barney: Ted, I am gonna teach you how to live.


Even if you meet a cute guy at a bar, friends come first
Robin: My friend in the middle just got dumped so every guy is "the enemy"
(So just get his number in secret then throw a drink in his face. He should be cool with it)

Comedy:
Plot twists are fun

Marshall Eriksen: [rehearsing with Ted] Will you marry me?
Ted: Yes, perfect! 
Older Ted: And that is how I met... Your Aunt Robin

Jobs:
Don't be a teacher because students are hot for teachers.
Lily Aldrin: Ugh! I'm exhausted, it was finger-painting day at school and a five year old boy...
[Opens jacket to reveal a hand shaped stain on her blouse]
Lily Aldrin: got to second base with me.

TADA. Please enjoy. I will go back to regular posting on Saturday. Just everything is crazy. Please forgive me.

Until Saturday!
Owyn

No comments:

Post a Comment